TICKET TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded, or returned after purchase.
2. The right of admission is reserved.
3. Management reserve the right to alter or, in the event of adverse weather conditions, to curtail or cancel the performance.
4. Lost tickets will not be replaced.
5. No pets are permitted on site unless used for a disability.
6. No glass is allowed on site.
7. Strictly no fireworks, flares, smoke bombs or open fires on site.
8. Management reserve the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists and to vary the programme if necessary.
9. You must cooperate with the challenge 25 alcohol purchasing policy.
10. Bearded Theory will not be responsible for any loss or damage to personal items.
11. No unauthorised sound systems or personal generators are permitted on site.
12. Gates open for Bearded Theory 2019 at 09:00 on Thursday 23rd May and at 9am on Friday 24th, Saturday 25th & Sunday 26th for standard weekend ticket holders.
13. Public gates for Bearded Theory 2019 shut strictly for entry & re-entry at 21:00 on Thursday, Friday 24th & Saturday 25th and 19:00 Sunday 27th.
14. All vehicles are liable to be searched and must be parked in designated areas as directed by car park managing agent.
15. Vehicles parked on the public highway in the no waiting areas will be towed away and refused admittance to the festival.
16. No day tickets are available.
17. Anyone that is caught with a controlled substance or “legal highs” will be evicted from the site and reported to the Police immediately.
18. Ticket holders’ consent to inclusion in photographic, visual and audio promotion of the festival.
19. “Chinese lanterns” are not permitted.
20. Unauthorised alcohol sales are prohibited and will result in eviction.
21. Age 12-15 child and toddler ticket holders must arrive with a parent or guardian age 21+. There is a maximum of three teens per parent or guardian aged 21+
22. Toddler, child and teen weekend tickets are for young people within the specified age range as of 23/05/2019.
23. Cars are not permitted in the Live in Vehicle field at the festival unless they are towing a caravan.
24. Campervans & Caravans will be pre-allocated a 7.5 meter x 7.5 meter pitch if you have purchased the correct ticket.
25. If the weather is wet, ground conditions in some areas will be puddled or muddy. It is the ticketholders responsibility to be prepared for the ground conditions. Wear clothes/shoes appropriate for ground conditions. In the event of poor weather move around the site with caution.
26. Camping Chairs are only permitted in designated areas and will be removed if they are left abandoned.
27. The use of Drones are prohibited and will be confiscated.
28. The access area is only available to disabled patrons and their carers. Due to space limitations and in order to ensure that we can accommodate everyone who applies, we cannot allow non-disabled persons who are not the immediate carers to camp within the access camping area.