COVID -19 Update – June 30th 2020

June 30, 2020 10:45 am

COVID -19 Update – June 30th 2020

We hope you are all keeping safe and well.

Our last update on the festival was around a month ago and we wanted to keep you in the loop as to the current Covid-19 situation.

The September date isn’t cancelled yet, but we will be deciding at the end of July in relation to September and any future festival dates. Clearly its highly unlikely it will go ahead but we wanted to explain as to why we won’t formally cancel prior to July 28th.

If September is cancelled, it would be expected that the festival announces a revised date in 2021 and tickets are either rolled over or refunded (whatever the customer prefers to choose).  We will only choose a new date if we feel it will be achievable based on guidance obtained from Central Government.  We have no intention of operating a festival if there is an element of additional risk to our attendees and staff.

We are gaining guidance from industry bodies, Central Government and our Safety Advisory Group in order to base our decision on facts rather than hoping for the best. Our final meeting is on July 27th and we hope by this point that we will have sufficient understanding as to when we feel it best to operate.

If as expected September will be cancelled we will issue refunds as required (refunds to be expedited to be with you within 14 days from the date of request) and equally if we have secured a future date which we believe will be safe and achievable in 2021, we will announce this also. It will be your choice if you decide to roll your ticket over or be refunded.  All the ticket money is safe and is fully retained with our ticket agents. Eventbrite equally have provided a bank guarantee to the festival stating your ticket money is secure.

We will be in touch on July 28th to confirm what happens next but in interim we wish you; your friends and families good health and we hope to see you in the fields when it is safe to return.

Take care

Team BT