We wanted to send you a quick note to thank you for your support in what has been a difficult year for everyone.
The festival remains in great condition and is ready to return when it is safe to do so. We are having some further discussions in January regarding 2021 and if its viable to return either in May or on a date later in the year. We are awaiting some further detail following a DCMS inquiry into festivals in early January and this will determine our decision relating to next year. Should we cancel or reschedule to a later date, full refunds will be made available once again – our biggest priority has been your safety and safeguarding your investment in us.
There is a great line up ready to be released but we will only do so when we have some conviction when we can operate safely. Our deadline to make our decision is by the end of January.
It has been an incredibly difficult year for everyone and when we do return, we will be pulling out all the stops to celebrate. We have really missed our annual gathering with likeminded people, and it will be something that we will never take for granted again.
Tonight, we have a great Christmas eve concert going out on Facebook at 7pm by our lovely friends the 3 Daft Monkeys, filmed professionally, with Santa hats and we hope this will spread some much-needed festive cheer.
We hope you; your families and friends have a safe and happy festive period.
Until we see each other again, Happy Christmas X