October 14, 2020 10:46 am

We hope you are in good health and managing to keep your spirits up during this difficult time.

Like everyone, the festival is awaiting positive news surrounding 2021 and the hopeful return of mass gatherings. We will only look to resurface if it is 100% safe to do so.

As a nation we are all still playing the waiting game for a vaccine to be found and if so the specific timescales involved for successful delivery. The news of which could mean we might be able to operate at some point in 2021, but while there is the level of uncertainty, we have decided to refrain from announcing anymore acts until the picture becomes clearer.

In the interim rest assured your investment in us is safe and we will refund you should we need to cancel or postpone. Our main priority has always been safeguarding your ticket money and hopefully in turn keeping your loyalty in us.

We wish you the very best for the next few months and we look forward to seeing you at the other side.

Take care

Bearded Theory